"Finance & Taxes for Musicians" 3-day Course
Are you ready to start thriving as a musician?
This 3-day course covers the basics of financial organization and taxes including tips and resources to help you thrive. Each day is broadcasted weekly in a private livestream video starting Monday April 2nd, 2018.
- My personal story and growth
- Common problems musicians face with income and taxes
- Common pitfalls and how to break bad habits
- Tax credits and deductions for musicians
- How to maintain financial organization year round
- How to plan and file your taxes accurately
- Personal finance worksheet
- List of books, software, and resource suggestions
- All-in-one yearly finance and tax spreadsheet
This course is in beta testing so the price is heavily discounted at $30 and only open to 10 students.
Registration closes on Monday March 26th, 2018 so save your seat today!